Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Very disappointed

Sail Date: September 16, 2007

The ship was not what I had expected. Our room was on the 6th Floor (Upper) and was not centrally located in regard to dining, activities, shops, and the theatre. We spent most of our time walking. We were close to the Monet dining area but were assigned the Renoir and had to walk alot.

Pros: The port of Cozamel

Cons: The room that was assigned by your company.

Recommends Carnival Conquest? No.

Wasn't what I expected
Our room was always kept clean and they were very attentive to our needs.
Too much walking
This was my biggest complaint. When I was assigned a room I wasn't expecting that room to be right above the piano bar. Everynight from 10:00p.m. until 2:00 a.m. we were kept awake by the lousy singer and the drinking croud singing at the top of their lungs. The room even vibrated. We complained to the front desk, but nothing was ever done. Rooms 6445 thru 6459 should never be assigned to anyone other than the late night owls. We wanted peace and quiet and got " Sweet Caroline" screamed at us every night.
Montego Bay, Jamaica
scary
Beautiful. Will visit again, but not on a cruise ship.
Don't Miss: Snorkeling
Beautiful. Will visit again, but not on a cruise ship.
Don't Miss: Snorkeling
Montego Bay, Jamaica
scary
George Town, Grand Cayman
Snorkeling is a must. Great shopping.
George Town, Grand Cayman
Snorkeling is a must. Great shopping.