Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Excellent Value

Sail Date: August 20, 2006

We took our 3 kids (22, 19, and 16) on a week's cruise on the Carnival Conquest to the Western Carribean. There was something for everyone. My husband and I enjoyed afternoon tea and delicious deserts in Alfred's Bar. The comedy shows were first class, our personal favorites. I was impressed at the effeciency at which 3000+ people were boarded and unboarded at the different ports. I knew there would be a lot of food but the quality of the food far surpassed any of my expections. The waiters in the Monet dining room were so nice and personable; the service was superb. The food on the Lido deck was also high quality with plenty of variety. The goat cheese pizza from the 24 hour pizzeria was the best. A cruise vacation is the best vacation value out there and I highly recommend Carnival cruises. Where else can you have such good food (all you can eat), friendly service, a variety of entertainment options nightly, very comfortable beds, bedding, scenic views, 24 hour room service, and different ports of call all in one package?

Pros: The food

Cons: There wasn't anything I didn't like.

Very clean, easy to get around in
The food was so good I bought the cookbook Carnival offers.
It was nice to always come to a clean room and a made-up bed. The room was cleaned several times a day.
Never met an unfriendly crew member.
First rate comedy shows! We laughed so hard it hurt.
Montego Bay, Jamaica
George Town, Grand Cayman

Don't Miss: Holding and kissing the stingrays on the sandbar. They're fun to feed too, they vacuum the food out of your hand.

Don't Miss: snorkeling