Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A Once in a Marriage Cruise

Sail Date: March 26, 2006

This was my husband's first cruise and the ship was amazing. He didnt quite know what to expect but he and I were quite amazed at the size of the Conquest. It seemed as though there was never a dull moment because of all of the activities onboard.

Pros: The balcony

Cons: The disembarkment became chaotic because of lack of organization.

The entertainment was superb. It seemed as though there wasnt enough time to participate in everything.
The ship was kept very clean.
The food was exceptional in the main dining room however, the buffet could use improvement on variety of foods.
We were in a stateroom with a balcony. It was very clean and comfortable. The bed was exceptionally comfortable.
The staff was more than I expected. My waiter went so far as to go to the chef and get a recipe for me.
Montego Bay, Jamaica
The Canopy Tour was totally awesome!!!!!!
Don't Miss: The Canopy Tour
George Town, Grand Cayman
I didnt enjoy the long boat ride for the Stingray tour.
There were hundreds of smiling faces at this port.
Don't Miss: Shopping