A Once in a Marriage Cruise

Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 26, 2006
Ship: Carnival Conquest
This was my husband's first cruise and the ship was amazing. He didnt quite know what to expect but he and I were quite amazed at the size of the Conquest. It seemed as though there was never a dull moment because of all of the activities onboard.

The food was exceptional in the main dining room however, the buffet could use improvement on variety of foods.

The entertainment was superb. It seemed as though there wasnt enough time to participate in everything.

The staff was more than I expected. My waiter went so far as to go to the chef and get a recipe for me.

The ship was kept very clean.

We were in a stateroom with a balcony. It was very clean and comfortable. The bed was exceptionally comfortable.
I didnt enjoy the long boat ride for the Stingray tour.
The Canopy Tour was totally awesome!!!!!!
Don't Miss: The Canopy Tour
There were hundreds of smiling faces at this port.
Don't Miss: Shopping

Pros: The balcony

Cons: The disembarkment became chaotic because of lack of organization.