Very good

Carnival Breeze Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Cruises: 2-3 cruises

Overall rating:

Carnival Breeze

7 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)

Sail date: February 11, 2018

Ship: Carnival Breeze

Cabin type: Balcony

Cabin number: 6363

Traveled as: Family (older children)

Review summary

Great cruise, we had a great time. Please go smoke free on all ships so non-smoking cruisers can enjoy the inside better. Outdoor smoking in certain areas would be great.

Embarkation

It was a very good experience

Ship experiences

Very nice, awesome guys burgers, buffet could use a little work some of the food was cold at times, it would be nice to have different food every other day and not the same thing each day.

Winner's Luck Bar

To smokie to really enjoy, I and a lot of other people couldn't stay in the casino and enjoy due to the overwhelmed smoke that was like a fog.

Foosball, shuffle board, trivia, dance lessons

Winner's Luck Casino

The ventilation system is very poor, the smoke was overwhelming and I and several other people couldn't enjoy the casino due to the cigarette smoke. The ventilation system needs to be stronger or make all area's inside ship non-smoking. I like to Gamble but the smoke kept me from gambling more than I wanted to. Very upset about that.

Awesome

Ovation Theatre

Awesome stage shows

No kids in my party

Ann was my room steward and she was awesome she made our cruise awesome. All the waiters we had were great, they did an amazing job.

Very well maintained

Bed could be a little softer, but the over all comfort was good.

Ship tip

Take some fabreeze fabric spray for your clothes or take extras if you plan on gambling in the casino.

Ports of call

Galveston, Texas

Port was easy to get on ship

Dune buggy tour was awesome will do again.

Belize City, Belize

We did the airboat tour it was good

Mahogany Bay, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras

The beach next to the ship was awesome. We will go back to it next time

Disembarkation

Would have been a 5 star but the fog delayed our disembarking. And the food service did not stay open long enough for several people to get to eat for such a long time on the ship waiting on fog.