Excellent

Carnival Breeze Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 21, 2016

I loved the different nationalities on the cruise, my favorite was the three ladies that played the violins. Plenty of things to do when at sea. Plenty of food. Everyone was happy and seemed to want to make your stay very memorable. I would definitely sail on the breeze again.

It was our anniversary and I was told we could put the two twin beds together but when we arrived the beds couldn't be put together so my husband and I slept in a twin bed.

Amazing I would definitely sail on this ship again.