Valued by how much casino money you spend....

Carnival Breeze Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 21, 2016
Ship: Carnival Breeze

The ship wasn't the best I've ever been on but the people were friendly.  We had one issue with a lady sitting on the smoking side of the casino. She was upset that my husband's smoke was going in her face. She caused a huge scene.  Long story short, she was never asked to leave after threatening and cursing.  We decided to leave because we didn't want to keep the drama rolling. My husband had been playing that machine off and on for a few days and was finally doing ok... he could have missed out on the jackpot.  My only guess is she spent a lot of money in the casino. I guess it didn't matter that we were there with a group of 15 and paid for two rooms, one being a balcony. My parents had a suite. All together our group had 6 rooms.

The dining room was the best... all the employees were amazing,

The excursions were awesome. Honduras I recommend Little French Key. Belize I recommend Goffs Caye.  Both we bought off the ship. This is my 6th cruise and they are by far the most beautiful I have ever seen. We are planning a air trip to Honduras to stay at the little french key next March.

After the whole casino incident we will be taking another cruise but not with carnival.  We didn't feel protected from the ladies harsh behavior. It really came down to who spent more at the casino.  If that was my husband who initiated that scene, I have no doubt we would have been asked to leave. It really hurt my feelings. .. oh and the room service select is minimal.  No more pizza.

The hot tubs at the front of the ship are not as crowded.