Carnival Breeze Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Great for Families!

Sail Date: February 27, 2016

Traveled As: Family w/young children

This cruise was everything we had hoped it would be! The crew was exceptional and met every request with a smile. We booked a cove balcony for the first time and we loved it! The only thing I would have changed about my cabin was the location. We were in the first cove balcony cabin and on rough sea days had to stay off the balcony because of excessive spray. The cabins further back didn't experience the same as did. The cove was always shaded and was protected from the afternoon showers we experienced in port. We do not usually stay to the forward but this time we did go with a guaranteed cabin which I will not do again. Our cabin was 2273 on the Breeze.

I wish Carnival would go back to the old menu style with the comfort foods you could always count on in case you were not happy with the menu of the evening. Far too many dishes that were just not up to Carnival standards. Even the couple of items you could get every night like the pork chops you could have soled shoes and walked by home on. Tough and tasteless. This is my only complaint about my cruise!

We did purchase faster to fun but honestly for whatever reason Carnival dropped the ball here. This is very unlike them but it sure made up for itself during disembarkation! We were on the highway heading home before most people we even making their way through customs!

Do not get the first cove balcony! Way to much sea spray. Move to the middle or the back! Loved this type of balcony and will book it again!
We did Stingray City in Antigua and the ATV speed boat in St Maarten! Loved them both!