Great Cruise, Beautiful Ship !

Carnival Breeze Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

8 Night Eastern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 27, 2016
Ship: Carnival Breeze

We were very impressed by both the ship and the crew. Everyone was very friendly and helpful. After a hiatus of almost 10 years I wasn't quite sure what to expect since I've read many reviews saying that quality and service have gone downhill. That was certainly not what I found, and if anything I'd say the food was even better. Lots to do onboard, and the cruise director, Mike, was awesome. Our 4 year old had a blast and thoroughly enjoyed Camp Ocean and the water activities.

i can honestly not find anything to complain about ! We had a wonderful time.

Great cabin. The second bathroom was so convenient !! Excellent location- close to elevators but away from noise and traffic.