Carnival Breeze Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Cruise from hell

Sail Date: February 27, 2016

Our airfare was booked out of Seattle instead of Spokane and had us landing in Seattle at 12:45am with no connection to Spokane until 7am the next morning.  Carnival charged us $200 per person change fee plus $137 additional airfare then cancelled our Friday night accommodations and ground transport that our initial $1315 in airfare covered.  They refused to give in.  Then after I spent hours on the phone making those changes, they cancelled that flight.  We found out a week later (February 9 on a February 27 sailing and initially claimed we told them to cancel.  More hours on the phone, stress and and hassle got the same flight rebooked for another $210.  Finally - after more hours and stress on the phone, Carnival agreed to refund the $210 admitting a 'glitch' in their system.  Initially they offered us $25 per person on board credit and eventually gave us $100 per person onboard credit.  When I made the reservation in August, I wanted everything taken care of by Carnival.  They failed in every part of this.  It cost me almost $2000 for airfare, hotel and transport from Spokane, Wa to Miami, Fl.  I could have done that for a lot less on my own and Carnival should have done the same. On board, the food was mediocre and the singing entertainment was less than good.  Drinks were not consistent from one bar to the next and wait staff was slow as if there weren't enough.  There was dust on my nightstand but my cabin steward was very nice.  All the wait staff were hospitable.    I'll never use Carnival again.

Night stand was dusty but overall he kept it nice.
Not enough cultural excursions
Cafeterias were okay but dining room could have been better.