Carnival Breeze Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Carnival Breeze March 14 - March 22nd

Sail Date: March 14, 2015

Overall our group had a very good time!!

I did find that the Liddo food selections were very limited, almost same food everyday.  I thought that the Spanish entertainment provided was not the best group & not much time of it at the main club.  Another thing was the adult section - I believe it needs better monitoring - people would just leave their personal items laying on chairs for ours not allowing others to enjoy.

Matt the cruise director was awesome, Cruz & Orlando were also great team members!!!  Our main waiter in the Blush dinning room was awesome and so was our room cleaning team!!!

Matt - cruise director, Cruz, Orlando, our cleaning staff and our Blush dinning room waiter .
Children's Programs N/A
Onboard Activities the ones that I did attend were great!! Bingo, couples show, game show, comedy
Miami, Florida
went to Yuca restaurant - food was GOOD!!
we had already researched a beach and had taxi take us to location - taxi prices were very affordable and they were very good at picking up if requested
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Antigua, West Indies
the 4 wheeler excursion was phenomenal - I was a 1st timer
San Juan, Puerto Rico
went to Raices restaurant - food was phenomenal!!