Second trip on the Breeze better than first time

Carnival Breeze Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Contributor Level: Second Mate

8 Night Eastern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 17, 2015
Ship: Carnival Breeze

Now that I am more acquainted with the vessel, it was easier to move around this great vessel.  i was upgraded to a bigger and nicer cabin 3 days before I boarded the vessel, to a Deluxe outside cabin with a bath and a half. Very spacious and well located in the middle on Deck 1.  Quiet and very well maintained by the room steward that took care of me for 8 nights.  The ports we visited were excelled, especially visiting the port of Antigua, which I  haven't visited in a long time and found as pretty as I did when I visited it years ago.The rest of the itinerary was good too, I would have liked more time at Nassau and San Juan, which are favorite ports of mine, but the vessel has to be on the move in order to be able to arrive on time to visit the other ports.

Good and plentifull food through the entire day.

There is always something to do, even when the vessel is in port and most of the passengers are doing their land tours.

Emtertainment is the typical cruise shows, I was dissapointed that the Hypnotist show was cancelled due to his illness.

N/A

At every venue there are always plenty of staff to answer your questions and direct you where you can find what you are looking for be food, entertainment, or other activity.

Very spacious and well designed large ship. Plenty of space for everyone to find a place to visit and feel comfortable while cruising.

This is agreat cabin with a bath and a half. Good for couples travelling with children where they can use the half bath to take care of children while adults can be using the full bathroom at the same time.

My only complaint is the opening hours for breakfast at the Market Place. Quite often it opened at the time that people who were doing tours at the port had to meet someplace in the vessel prior to arrival and they did not have enough time to enjoy their breakfast or even have one.

Miami is great if you arrive days earlier than the vessel sailing. I have visited the city many times and arrive the same vessel sails.
Love Nassau. Like to go to visit Paradise Island and it's great casino. Vessel arrives too early in this port and most stores and services are closed until at least 9 AM, i always take a taxi to the Atlantis Hotel and on he way back take the Water Taxi back to the port.
Been in St. Thomas many times. Shopping at Port expensive. Go to downtown and have more choices and better prices.
I am glad that I visited Antigua again. Beautiful Island and a good Casino in the port area.
On of my favorite ports. Vessel docks in Old San Juan, and because of the limited time in port, great port to walk to at least one of the 2 ports. El Morro is the best and largest. Good place to sample local foods and have a great Mohito.