Carnival Breeze Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Third Mate

Needs to review the chiefs on board.

Sail Date: August 02, 2014

Very nice ship. The décor was very nice. The food was not up to what it should have been for what we paid for this trip.. The captain & crew done a great job. The islands were good. I will never go to the La Romana, Dominican Republic again. That is a waste of time for anybody. To dangerous.

Children's Programs I don't know, but I don't think the kids were in it because they were all over the ship.
All but La Romana, Dominican Republic
Bed did not sleep good at all for me.

The dinning room food was no good at all. They did not know how to cook fish. Guy's burgers were good, but way to greasy

1 Comment