Carnival Breeze Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Great Experience

Sail Date: August 02, 2014

Traveled As: Family w/young children

Carnival Breeze is a beautiful ship. There was plenty to do and many dining options especially during sea days. My kids were well taken care of and entertained by the staff at Camp Carnival. They were all pleasant and know how to work with young kids. The ship staff were very friendly especially our steward. The cruise director, Matt, was cool and funny. He made the experience of the ship very pleasant. Most of the shows were good especially the Latin Night and the Groove night, full of energy. I did not really care of the show, the Brits. The music was good, but the I was not really getting the choreography. I liked the aqua blue theme and the beach theme spread out throughout the ship. The itinerary went to Aruba, Curacao, La Romana,DR and Grand Turk. The first 3 islands were fantastic. Curacao and Aruba were beautiful, full of color and some fascinating natural wonders. The beaches and the water were awesome. La Romana was good. The public beach in Bayahibe was nice, but a 30 minute ride. The taxis were not cheap but the people were pleasant. Grand Turk was OK,  but very crowded. There were 2 ships in port. Beach was next to the port but quite a bit of seaweed. Margaritaville was very packed but nice. The shops were good. I won a Ultimate snorkeling tour for Grand Turk. It was a great experience, for I never snorkeled before. Overall, the cruise was awesome and would recommend the Breeze to anyone.

1 Comment