Carnival Breeze Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Eight days of enjoyment out on the sea.

Sail Date: August 02, 2014

Cabin: GUAR

The ship was beautiful, the staff was friendly, the entertainment was good(Mat) was good. The excursions was good, however one excursion wasn't exactly what i requested. I requested the tour where you drove the jeep wrangler, then placed me with a tour and they drove.. My only bad comment would be the food , i was very disappointed in the food. The Hamburger and pizza was my saving grace. Overrall, it was a great cruise..

Didn't taste good, chocolate didn't taste good, put the sugar and some seasoning.
Mat cruise director showed lots of energy, he was good.
Great staff room alway clean.

Go to deck 14 when you what to get away from the kids ( adults only ) ..

1 Comment