It's really bad when you write a review BEFORE you take your cruise!

Carnival Breeze Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

8 Night Eastern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 02, 2013
Ship: Carnival Breeze

Sorry for the confusion of this sail date but I had to put in a previous cruise to write this review about our upcoming cruise.

We have a cruise booked and paid for in full for the ALASKAN cruise on the Carnival Miracle.  Yesterday, 30 days before our

cruise we are notificed that due to the ship is having technical difficulties effecting the speed of the ship.  Therefore, they

will not be docking in  Ketchikan, Alaska.   They are offering a $50.00 credit and 25% off our next cruise.  What a bunch

of BS!!!!  $50.00?????   We just paid over $2,000.00 for this cruise, plus airfar.  They are going to give us more time in

Canada, but I didn't book a trip to Canada!  I just purchased a $1,500.00 camera because I want to see Alaska!

I didn't really want to book with Carnival in the 1st place, because when I went on a cruise last in Jan-Feb. 2013, one

of the cabin stewarts stole my prescription drug that is a controlled substance and after I reported it, they did NOTHING

about it.  I had to go 3 days without my medicine and I started to have serious side effects.

But this is CRAZY!!!  Do I really want to board a ship that is having engine problems?!?!?   Remember the cruise on

the news where people were stranded for days, just floating in the ocean without food or water......

Lock up your prescription medicine!!!