Wonderful Cruise

Carnival Breeze Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Contributor Level: Third Mate

8 Night Eastern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 12, 2013

My vacation on the Carnial Breeze was a vey relaxing one. The whole experience was great and I have no complaints. The staff, food, shows and overall activity were just great. I would Deffinately do another Carnival Cruise again one day.

The Marketplace on Lido deck is the place to be if you choose not to dress up and go to the dining room. I thoroughly enjoyed the Indian food station it was very good. I would say to use the steps to work off all that good food.