Our 8 day Carnival Breeze Cruise

Carnival Breeze Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Contributor Level: Third Mate

8 Night Eastern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 22, 2013
Ship: Carnival Breeze
When choosing this cruise line, I decided upon it based on that fact that currently, this is Carnival's newest cruise ship. This was my 8th cruise, so I wanted a new experience, of course. Overall, it was a beautiful ship. It is decorated in a very relaxing decor, lots of light blues and light wood tones. The cruise decorator, Butch, was the best one I've encountered yet and the entertainment staff is a lot of fun, really into dancing. I LOVED the nightly broadway style shows on this ship. They have 8 dancers/singers, instead of the usual dancers and 2 singers. They also have a computer interactive background for the shows instead of props only, which was amazing!! The British Invasion show is a must!!! However, I would say the food quality seemed a littler lower on this ship compared to the others I've cruised on with Carnival. The Mongolian grill on board helped make up for this though. Overall, I would recommend this cruise to my friends and had an amazing vacation. Thank you Carnival for another great vacation!

Quality lower than previous cruises

Great broadway style shows...these are a must see!!!

Don't wonder to far on your own here. Overall, the country felt very unsafe.
Beautiful!!!!