Carnival Breeze Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Third Mate

Our 8 day Carnival Breeze Cruise

Sail Date: June 22, 2013

When choosing this cruise line, I decided upon it based on that fact that currently, this is Carnival's newest cruise ship. This was my 8th cruise, so I wanted a new experience, of course. Overall, it was a beautiful ship. It is decorated in a very relaxing decor, lots of light blues and light wood tones. The cruise decorator, Butch, was the best one I've encountered yet and the entertainment staff is a lot of fun, really into dancing. I LOVED the nightly broadway style shows on this ship. They have 8 dancers/singers, instead of the usual dancers and 2 singers. They also have a computer interactive background for the shows instead of props only, which was amazing!! The British Invasion show is a must!!! However, I would say the food quality seemed a littler lower on this ship compared to the others I've cruised on with Carnival. The Mongolian grill on board helped make up for this though. Overall, I would recommend this cruise to my friends and had an amazing vacation. Thank you Carnival for another great vacation!
Quality lower than previous cruises
Miami, Florida
Grand Turk Island
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Don't wonder to far on your own here. Overall, the country felt very unsafe.
Tortola, British Virgin Islands
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas

Great broadway style shows...these are a must see!!!