Carnival Breeze Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

A wonderful cruise on the Carnival Breeze

Sail Date: May 25, 2013

I loved the cruise, the food was wonderful and the crew could not have been better. There were a couple of things that I have comments about. The shows were not as good as other Carnival Ships that I have been on. I was not the only person who expressed disappointment with the shows. I overheard another lady express that same thing. The other item concerned the shopping. The Fun Finds book that I spent $25.00 on was a rip-off. The items I collected from the free items mentioned in the book could have been purchased at a dollar store. This was not the way it was presented by the gentlemen selling the coupon book. Also most the free items in the book, were free without the coupon. And the discounted items could be purchased at the same price without the Fun Finds booklet. Thank you.
Not as good as other Carnival Ships