Carnival Breeze Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Third Mate

Waiting to Long, My eyes HURT!

Sail Date: March 02, 2013

We waiting to long for Dinner in anytime dining and the service was very slow. Also
I told the staff we like sharing a table, they did not listen. my rating for anytime dining is is a 1 not good. The Shows where loud and the electric lights hurt my eyes could not enjoy!!! We will find a better Cruise line next time. Also no lunch in main dining room. We also had to talk to Customer service about a upgrade, Connie did fix this the 2nd day of cruise. The ship was nice food was better. We are Platinum Guests with Carnival 19 or 20 cruises. Shame on you Carnival!!

Charles and Alexandra Simpson
Clean and new
Waiting to long, Slow service in any time dining.
Shows where not Good to much lighting

The new Italian restraunt was good for lunch, the sald bar in deck 5 was good also.