Water leak and construction the entire trip never again.

Caribbean Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Cruises: 4-6 cruises

Overall rating:

Caribbean Princess

7 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)

Sail date: June 16, 2018

Ship: Caribbean Princess

Cabin type: Oceanview

Cabin number: E514

Traveled as: Family (older children)

Review summary

Other than great staff And the fact we got moved to a suite after 3 days of water leaking in our room and me complaining. The non stop Construction that vibrated our room and was so loud we could not even hear the tv and even water leaking in gushes on one of the main elevators this was not a relaxing trip at all. Better yet Princess just offered us 100 credit for each of us for a future trip. Not only did I tell them we are never cruising with them again they wouldn’t credit us for at least the 3 days we had water leaking in our room. How gross was it? They had the problem before because out of the ceiling they pulled out a beach towel that was black and soaking wet and stuck in there I assume to clean up the water From who knows when. Never again not worth the reputation I thought they once had. We went here based on what we had heard from others.

Embarkation

Ship experiences

Ship tip

BiThey didn’t fix the problem I would bet it’s still leaking. I seriously would go on another boat or other line.

Ports of call