Perfect timing

Western Caribbean
Sail Date: December 17, 2016
Ship: Caribbean Princess
Cabin Number: B741

Need more cruises in this time frame as kids miss no school and are home by Christmas. Jr. Chef was the best and I would recommend it for any kid interested in cake decorating but do go up and sign up as soon as you can as space is limited and fills up fast. It was the highlight of my grand daughters cruise. The ship was decorated for Christmas beautifully.

Great program , she had so much fun and asked to go every day

My first time in an inside cabin, it was small but worked well for me and my grand daughter as we were only in it to sleep