Caribbean Princess Cruise Review to Europe - Western Europe

The Caribbean Princess experience

Sail Date: July 31, 2016

The variety of port calls, the excellent service of the cruise staff, and great entertainment.  I was very disappointed with the internet service.  I used it on two occasions on a pay-as-you use option and found it to be very slow, difficult to maneuver, and a complete waste of my time and money.  I believe I spent almost $30 to review some emails and that was it.  I admit that I am not very familiar with computer operations but I have been using one long enough to get what I need.  The system on the ship however was a complete disaster for me.  I doubt if I will ever use the internet of future cruises.

Excellent condition. The service was great.
Very smooth and professional.
Did not have any children on the cruise.
Great shows and variety of talent.
Great crew and staff. Richard the cabin steward was excellent. The dining staff at table 342 for the early seating were also excellent.
Excellent food and prompt service.

Expect excellent service and prompt service.