Caribbean Princess Cruise Review to Europe - Western Europe

British Isles

Sail Date: July 07, 2016

The staff makes up for all that the ship lacks - decorum. Also, prospective guests should be informed that the ship is really a senior citizen haven and not suitable for teenagers.

Very unhappy with the cabin as it was really inappropriate for four people. I payed full prize for this and would have been able to get two staterooms at this price. Expected the room to be bigger! The layout should have been explained to me. A really uncomfortable stay!
The ship is starting to look drab compared to other ships and needs a refreshed look.
The staff and service are what keeps the ship afloat. Pleasant, professional and ever ever helpful! I do hope that they are compensated accordingly.

For example: The buffets had exceptional food and the lines were short. Use anytime dining worked best for my group.