Mexico!

Caribbean Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Houston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 13, 2016
Cabin Number: R626

Overall, we had a good time on this cruise. Our cabin steward was friendly and helpful. He did forget to leave wash cloths a few times but always delivered promptly when we called. However, no one in my party got any towel animals and we were all expecting to see some. I was a little disappointed in the food. It was not what I was expecting compared to a previous cruise 6 years ago on another cruise line. The buffet seemed to repeat the food for breakfast and lunch so I was not impressed; however, the dining room was only slightly better.

I have no way of knowing if this is just Princess or if the quality has gone down overall for cruises.

We did have a good time at all the ports and our evenings were fun. We got some cheap liquor which makes everything better!

Not what I expected

Not as good as anticipated