Caribbean Princess

Caribbean Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Houston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 31, 2016
Ship: Caribbean Princess
Cabin Number: B736

I have been on 13 other cruises over the last 14 years so I have a pretty good idea of what to expect.  Princess and specifically Caribbean Princes exceeded my expectations in a several areas.  One was the disembarkation process.  By far the best I've ever experienced.

The crew were all very helpful, from the front desk to the dining room.

The only criticism I have is the Crown Grill.   It was rather disappointing...   Service VERY slow and dining area very understaffed.  Our waiter was also responsible for 6 or 7 other tables...  Usually in the specialty restaurants the waiters are not overwhelmed...  Perhaps someone called in sick?

That said, the service in the main dining areas was very good.  Food came out quickly and correctly each time.  The wait staff very friendly and attentive.

If not for the Crown Grill experience, I'd probably rate this cruise a 5 star.