First Cruise

Caribbean Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Houston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 03, 2016
Ship: Caribbean Princess

The Caribbean Princess was amazing.  The services provided were great.  From the service of Benjamin, my steward who took care of my stateroom, to the food was exceptional.  The buffets were so good and offered a chance to try lots of dishes I had not eaten before plus lots of standards.  The food was hot, fresh and good.  The Palm Dining Room experience was wonderful.  The food choices were always top notch with sides and desserts that just topped off a wonderful meal.  The service by the staff made you feel pampered and taken care of. I enjoyed the shows in the Princess Theater and movies under the stars.Big Smile

The only difficulty I had was sleeping and feeling confined in my cabin.  Next time I will take meds with me for anxiety etc.

Palm Dining Room staff and cooks did an amazing job.

More shows would be nice

not applicable

The cabin was fine but my anxiety gave me feelings like claustrophobia. Next time I will have meds or window or both.

Having a set dining time at night was a wonderful way for us to feel pampered and touch base with each other since we all went our own way during the time on board. Buffets were good but dining room food was amazing.

just flew in and out so did not really spend time there
loved the Mayan Ruins but felt the merchants were too aggressive and in your face trying to sell things.
Roatan beach day was wonderful. The private beach area was very nice with good food and drink service.
My favorite part of cruise. People were warm and welcoming, tour guides were well-informed and helpful. Enjoyed river cruise and lunch and Mayan Ruins. I would love to return and have time in Belize City.