Caribbean Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: November 22, 2015

My sister and I have been on this cruise back in April of 2014. Same ship, everything. I loved it so much and bragged about to my husband and everyone who would listen that I decided to take my husband on this one. (We usually go on Royal Caribbean) I was so disappointed this time. The food was not good. The service on deck was horrible. The shows were mediocre. The public bathrooms were dirty. The smell in most of them were horrible. Our room (L225), The knob on the fridge had been broken off and was laying on the counter. The bathroom floor was all cracked up and weak. There were a couple of times my husband felt he would fall through it. The railings in the halls were breaking off. One actually fell off in my hand. One of the swimming pool railings broke off from rust and was laying to the side of the pool. One day we were in the Horizon for lunch and two of the employees were actually arguing with each other in from of everyone and slining trays in the kitchen. I was told this ship was made in 2004 so it's only 11 years old. I can understand the wear and tear from so many people but come on. I don't know what else to say other than I wish I had not gone on this cruise.

See above comments