Caribbean Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Third Mate

Delayed Start and Delayed Ending

Sail Date: November 22, 2015

To "No" fault of the cruise Princess, the cruise got off to a late start because the ship was an hour late getting into the Houston Terminal.  Then to finish the cruise

the Harbor in Houston was closed coming back because of Foggy weather.

The hospitality during this delay was spectacular.  I thing some sort of rebate for those inconvenienced would be in order.

Upon boarding the ship, the room was dusty, I had to clean the toilet.
The steward told me he had 18 rooms to take care of and that may be the reason. I used 1 (one) bottle of the water provided, and was charged over $6 for this bottle of water. I think when you pay over $1500 for a couple that maybe they could charge the $1 most stores would get for that bottle.

The dining staff was tremendous. Fillipo was helpful and very courteous.
Food was good.