Caribbean Princess Cruise Review to Canada, New England, New York

Not up to Princess standards

Sail Date: October 21, 2015

This being our 10th Princess cruise I had high expectations.  Unfortunately the disgusting sewer smell on the Caribe deck starboard and outside the Princess theater overshadowed the cruise experience.  I used the laundry on our deck and it was an ordeal as only two dryers were functional.  The ship appeared "tired."  Finding the locations for the shore excursions is not as it used to be with crew members holding signs well-above the crowds identifying tour numbers. Now it is often mass confusion.  Liked the cabin ok but would have liked the choice of a superior balcony cabin with a sofa as was a choice on the Royal.  The crew in all areas was friendly and pleasant.  I liked the "one-way" configuration in the Horizon Court but seating is still a major problem.  I prefer the dining room for a relaxing meal.  Love the International Cafe but seating there is a problem as well.  Ship is very boring on sea days - could schedule the Marriage Game, etc during the day instead of at night.  One bad experience out of ten would not keep me from making Princess a future choice.

Was kept neat, clean and well equipped. Great room steward.

Bring your own shampoo,