Caribbean Princess Cruise Review to Canada, New England, New York

Wonderful trip through Canada, but terrible internet

Sail Date: October 01, 2015

The cruise was great and very enjoyable.

My only real problem is the wifi access.  The price of the wifi is absurd and the system doesn't work very well.  We paid $100 for 240 minutes of wifi and found the system extremely substandard and almost unusable.

Today, any discount hotel or cafe including mcdonalds offers free internet that works well.  This was the real negative to my trip, because in today's world there are needs to communicate.  This decreased my enjoyment of the cruise.  In fact, the last 100 minutes of the wifi seemed to disappear mysteriously.  I would have complained, but felt the system was so poor that it was not worth getting the minutes back.

Everything was good and the service was great. Would appreciate a little better menu for the room service breakfast.

Don't buy any internet package unless the system is substantially improved.