Caribbean Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

A Wonderful cruise

Sail Date: June 14, 2010

Room Type: Suite

We have cruised several times before but this was our first experience with Princess. We loved everything from the expedited embarkation to the beautiful suite. Our location was fantastic close to everything.We chose room service and the specialty restaurants and were impressed by them all. We used the Spa and found them to be really knowledgable. My husband loves the slots and so we were there frequently. The Piazza which is three floors at the center with shops and a cafe offered deserts, sandwiches and coffee almost 24/7. There were pools and hot tubs all over the ship and endless dining choices. Since my husband was recently diagnosed with Diabetes, I was thrilled to see so many sugar free choices. The exterior movie screen with first run movies as well as indoor theatre choices and a DVD p;ayer that allowed you to see movies in your room as well. We were concerned about taking a trip out of New York but our concerns were unfounded. We parked at the Brooklyn terminal and would do so again. Just a tremendously pleasurable experience!

Pros: I liked the ship, the ports and the people

Cons: I liked the food the least but it was still acceptable

Recommends Caribbean Princess? Yes!

San Juan, Puerto Rico
were not there very long. Best site was Bacardi distillery
Don't Miss: buying rum
Grand Turk Island
fabulous beaches and shopping, great restaurant
Don't Miss: Margaritaville
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
beaches and shopping, great values
Don't Miss: shopping
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
rained and we were not there long
Don't Miss: shopping