"Could have been better!"

Caribbean Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

9 Night Eastern Caribbean (New York Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 10, 2008
Ship: Caribbean Princess
Overall, the ship was very nice, but some of the aspects of my experience will prevent me from sailing on it in the future.
For being in San Juan for 14 hours, I personally feel that many more excursions could have been offered.
Don't Miss: I couldn't tell you! I was shut out of the excursions and only shopped.
I really enjoyed the "Horse Back Riding Ride and Swim."
My five-year-old really enjoyed his trip on the submarine.

Pros: What I liked most about the ship was the "Movies Under the Stars." The Caribbean Princess has a large movie screen right above one of the pools. It was very nice to be able to lay out in the sun or cuddle under the stars while watching a hit movie!

Cons: What I liked least was the fact that they did not have enough deck chairs by the pool or enough seats in the theater where the shows were held to accommodate all of the guests.

Recommends Caribbean Princess? No.