Caribbean Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

An Experience

Sail Date: June 10, 2007

We really enjoyed the ship. We had a wonderful time. However I departed from the ship on June 17th, and The credit card that i gave the ship to charge was definatly charged, but not by me. My stops were Jamaica, Grand Cayman, and Cozumel. And someone charged my credit card from Santa Clarita California. I do not appreciate it, and I had to cancel my card. I don't know if I'll be able to get the charged amount of over $400.00 back. And that does not please me.

Pros: The food was good, Wonderful room.

Cons: The DJ was rude. Some of the Employees were not very nice to me nor to my Boyfriend whether it was because we were just 18 with no parents or what, they were not nice.

Recommends Caribbean Princess? Yes!

Ocho Rios, Jamaica

Don't Miss: Canopy Adventure!
Princess Cays (Cruise Line Private Island)

Don't Miss: Cavern Diving!
George Town, Grand Cayman

Don't Miss: Ship Wreck Snorkeling!
Princess Cays (Cruise Line Private Island)

Don't Miss: Cavern Diving!
George Town, Grand Cayman

Don't Miss: Ship Wreck Snorkeling!
Ocho Rios, Jamaica

Don't Miss: Canopy Adventure!