Good overall but some unexpected deficiencies

Brilliance of the Seas Cruise Review to Transatlantic

Spain To S. Florida
Sail Date: October 17, 2016
Ship: Brilliance of the Seas

My favorite part of trip was the people (fellow pasengers and service workers ).  Dislikes, Running out of food, dinning area with tables sow close that was dificult for passengers to be comstable and service people to perform their jobs. Food was not representative of RCCL customary exceptional quality.

We need to.also thanks the staff for recognizing all veterans (my wife and I, we but veterans) we appreciate and a good amount of veterans from a multiple number of countries in this trip. Job well done.

See above comments

N/A

See above comments, I will like to recognize, my cabin steward Derley, servers Ni and No, entreteiment staff Orlando and Cloe, and front desk/customer service Ms. Cristino.

Great distribution of space, not complecated with.all the necessary facilities. I like it.