12 day Venice Roal Caribbean

Brilliance of the Seas Cruise Review to Europe - Mediterranean

12 Night Mediterranean Venice (Barcelona Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 18, 2016
Ship: Brilliance of the Seas
Cabin Type: Suite

My favorite part of the cruise was sharing time with new friends I met on the ship...sharing stories after the excursions. I loved seeing the new ports of call like Slip and Kotor.

Sometimes good. Very salty to the point that the onion soup was unbeatable in main dining.

Nothing new...

Five years ago I took a Mediterranean Cruise and it was the same....

I love the fantasy with its great views

Be sure to bring comfortable shoes and a positive attitude and share it with all. I love to bring small trinkets from my home town and pass them out on board. This starts great conversations and new friends.