Brilliance of the Seas Cruise Review to Europe - Mediterranean

12 day Venice Roal Caribbean

Sail Date: August 18, 2016

Reviewed: 1 month ago

Room Type: Suite

My favorite part of the cruise was sharing time with new friends I met on the ship...sharing stories after the excursions. I loved seeing the new ports of call like Slip and Kotor.

I love the fantasy with its great views
We were forced to have no access to transportation without a huge walk in Venice. Shuttle service should have been provided. Especially for elderly.
Nothing new...
Five years ago I took a Mediterranean Cruise and it was the same....
Sometimes good. Very salty to the point that the onion soup was unbeatable in main dining.

Be sure to bring comfortable shoes and a positive attitude and share it with all. I love to bring small trinkets from my home town and pass them out on board. This starts great conversations and new friends.