Loved the Cruise

Brilliance of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Tampa Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 09, 2016
Ship: Brilliance of the Seas

As always, Royal Caribbean did not fail to exceed expectations.  I love this cruise line, and Brilliance of the Seas was all we expected and more.

From the crew, to the food, to the activities, and more, can't say enough.  I would recommend this cruise to anyone,and already have!Love

Cabin was always clean and steward was excellent!

I booked my time dining, and it worked out very well for us. I loved the waiters and they got to know us and our dining preferences.
We also got to the solarium early to enjoy breakfast outdoors by the pool there.