Service, food and ship failed to meet expectations

Brilliance of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Tampa Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 12, 2016
Ship: Brilliance of the Seas

I had high expectations for this cruise because I've never sailed with Royal Caribbean before. I've heard good things from others so I was looking forward to this trip. On a positive note the room attendant and our dinner crew were great. Everyone else on the boat we encountered seemed to be unhappy and disinterested. The food was average at best. The one meal that stood out was the lobster. Unfortunately my next cruise will be back on carnival.

Or attendant was great.