Brilliance of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Cruise good, BJ's Travel Service...meh...

Sail Date: February 27, 2016

Overall cruise experience was good.  Staff was pleasant, ship was clean, food was average-ish.  Entertainment was better than anticipated.  Biggest disappointment was using BJ's Travel to book the cruise.  Not only did we not receive any special discounts, we were treated as a number.  The 2 times I called for info/questions, I felt as if I was a bother to the agent.  I asked to be placed on waiting lists for certain upgrades and the agent never followed up.  I called upon our other travel agent as a favor and she had no problem contacting the cruise line and getting things done.  No advantage whatsoever to using BJ's Travel.

Clean and well maintained. Just a little outdated and furniture showed some wear. Bathrooms are unpleasant with sewer smell that never goes away.
Older ship but clean and in good shape.
Fun for everyone.
Definitely not your average entertainment!
Staff was efficient, food was bland and uninspired.