Brilliance of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: February 04, 2016

I held great apprehension about taking any cruise since it would be my first, but I wanted to do something different for my husband's special birthday.  So we selected the 4 night out of Port Tampa. The date of sail was handled very efficiently and 2 hours upon arrival we were already eating at the Windjammer Cafe. The service we experienced was better than any of the best hotels I had ever visited.  Sweet kind waiters waiting on our every need even at the buffet.  We celebrated my husband's birthday at "Chops Grille" where the food and service was "Top Notch".  The "Minstrel" main dining room held 2 of our dinners and the food selection and service was great  (Leave room for the deserts they were out of this world).  We had a balcony handicap room that was nice and roomy (Though I wish I had more of TV selections) and 2x's a day we would see room perfectly made up with some kind of towel decoration.  By the way we especially loved the monkey hanging from the ceiling.  My sister-in-law had the room decorated for my husband's birthday, it was so special and they did a fantastic job of accomplishing what she wanted.  Another important review I do not want to forget to mention is how immaculate the ship was kept.  Floors, carpets  (how with so many people on board could they possibly tackle such a job was beyond amazing) and I smelt nothing inappropriate anywhere.  I can say nothing bad about this wonderful cruise, especially if you're looking for a short jaunt. My husband and I thank Royal Caribbean and the wonderful staff of "Brilliance of the Seas" for making my husband's birthday so special and hope to see you all again in the near future..........

Beautifully kept at all times.

"Chops Grille" - Terrific
If you want to experience the pools they fill up early. So if it's a tan you want eat breakfast early and then go to the pool.

1 Comment