First cruise was a wonderful experience

Brilliance of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

4 Night Western Caribbean (Tampa Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 21, 2016
Ship: Brilliance of the Seas

This was my first cruise and I was pleasantly surprised. I never did have a desire to go on a cruise, to be on a ship in the ocean, but I am glad I did it. It was an awesome experience and I definately hope to do it again! The cruiseliner and service was awesome! They treated us so well, were so helpful, and gave us excellent service!

The room was plenty big for both of us and the service we received from our stateroom attendant was exceptional!!!

Book your MyTime dining early. We didn't and ended up with a 7:45 dining time. You get the same wait staff each night and they were great!
If you want to see a movie in the Cinema, make sure you get there early because the seating is limited. We missed the first one, so we arrived 30 minutes early.