Brilliance of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Solarium Pool

Sail Date: January 21, 2016

I almost drown in this pool.  Very dangerious.  Water coming into pool from large tubes make an undertow.  Could not swim to upright myself.  I thought I was going to die.

Very small with two walkers. Wish we would have been told about handicap rooms.
Embarkation and Disembarkation Long walk to get on and off the ship. We asked for wheelchair assistance leaving.
Children's Programs We did not have any children
Tampa, Florida
Cozumel, Mexico We did not get off the ship here.

Beautiful appointments. Very good attendants. Solarium area with Park Cafe very good for breakfast and light lunch. Also a great place to read and realax, just don't go in the pool. See above comment.