Brilliance of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Could have been better

Sail Date: December 24, 2015

Although there were many things that were great about the cruise, the one parting gift I cannot overlook is the Norovirus I contracted from being on board (google it, it's not fun). I don't know if it was from the ship not being cleaned properly or if it was from an extremely undercooked piece of steak that I ate from the dining hall, but needless to say I am going to have to really reconsider which company I choose for my next cruise vacation. I am very disappointed because I have cruised with Royal Caribbean and celebrity before and both have been great vacations.

It was good for the size
I contracted a norovirus from being onboard