Brilliance of the Seas Cruise Review to Canada, New England, New York

It was a fun and relaxing vacation

Sail Date: October 04, 2015

I shared a room with my elderly father, and we were treated first class  by the room steward.  The room was set up so that if he wanted to go to bed early, I could still sit up and watch TV and not disturb him. We were in a balcony room and had an awesome view of a lighthouse while docked at Bar Harbor.  The food in the main dining hall was always well prepared.

The porter made it the most enjoyable trip ever!
The RCI excursions were extremely expensive. I booked separately from the cruise line. The destinations were enjoyable and fun.
Didn't use the program, no opinion