Brilliance of the Seas Cruise Review to Canada, New England, New York

Loved the Itinerary and the Ship

Sail Date: October 04, 2015

We really enjoyed the itinerary on this cruise.  Portland and Bar Harbor were fantastic. I was a little concerned about the ship because I had seen other people mention the ship was looking tired but I really don't know what they were talking about because I thought it was in great condition and was one of my favorite ships so far.  My only complaint on the ship was about onboard entertainment. I found most of the shows to be disappointing and they seemed to be geared towards an older audience.  Otherwise we had a great time on this cruise.

For an interior cabin this seemed pretty spacious. We had a good location on the ship close to the central elevators but not in an area that got too noisy.
We weren't really impressed with the onboard entertainment.
The staff was all very friendly but it did feel like there was some inexperience among the staff.
The food onboard was good but I felt like dining in the dining room took forever and I wasn't real impressed with the meal options in the dining room.