A wonderful re-positioning cruise offered by Royal Caribbean

Brilliance of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Helpful Vote: 1

13 Night Southern Caribbean (Boston To Tampa)
Sail Date: October 25, 2015

I loved the Brilliance of the Seas ship and all of the Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines staff.  This 13 night Boston, MA to Tampa, FL cruise via the Southern Caribbean was a "great" cruise, and my wife and I loved it.  There was only one low point: the "Cook Like a Bajan" excursion that was located in Barbados.  The restaurant was at a lovely location, but the management staff were impolite and they did not honor the details of the advertised excursion (it was only worth about a third of what we paid)... but one bad apple doesn't spoil the whole bunch... I still love Royal Caribbean.

We loved our stateroom attendant (we called her "D") and it was somewhat hard to say goodbye to her. God bless her.

If you do the My Time Dining, see if you can get to the area that has the assistant waiter "Alberto" servicing. You will love him, and please tell him that Mr. James who was on the Boston to Tampa re-positioning cruise in Oct/Nov 2015 says "hello." Thanks.