Brilliance of the Seas Boston to Canada Cruise

Brilliance of the Seas Cruise Review to Canada, New England, New York

Contributor Level: Third Mate

7 Night Canada & New England (Boston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 11, 2015
Ship: Brilliance of the Seas

The ship and the staff are wonderful! The ship is a little smaller than what I'm used to cruising on, but I didn't really miss the ice skating rink since I'm terrible at ice skating on land, never mind at sea.  The movie theater was a bit small, but we made do!  We didn't leave the ship in Bar Harbor because of the fog. It was terrible!  You couldn't see 10 feet in front of you! If we had gotten tenders to shore, which was impossible, you wouldn't be able to see any of the sites!  My only complaint is the "My Time Dining". They haven't figured out how to make it work yet. Once they fix that issues, I'll give this cruise 5 stars!

My Time Dining needs fixing!

A little smaller than I expected, but it was a smaller ship that I usual cruise on. If you keep yourself fairly neat, this room is perfect!

Arrive early for movies! The movie theater is small. Be prepared to miss at least one port due to weather.

I live here so this port is the easiest for me!
We didn't get to go ashore due to fog. The Captain sent out a tender on a trial run, and lost it in the fog for an hour. Thus, no one went to shore. All shore excursions were reimbursed without issue.