Enjoyable!

Brilliance of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

4 Night Western Caribbean (Tampa Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 16, 2015
Ship: Brilliance of the Seas

Plenty of activities aboard on cruising days. The buffet and dining room food was fantastic, met the chef on a kitchen tour which ended with a champagne brunch, an extra expense, but well worth it! (Sorry sushi) Missed the sushi bar, now there's a sushi restaurant, more $ to spend, maybe next cruise. The orchestra, singers and performers were great. Really enjoyed the "Almost Elton John Show" so did the audience, great sing along. Missed the comedians but were able to view one on the ships TV, always funny. Poolside games and evening games kept us entertained as well. Not a gambler so did not spend much time at the casino, just enjoyed watching others as we passed through. The staff overall were great, always accommodating the only bummer was to get waited on for a drink. Inside or outside bars were always backed up due to each customer having to sign a receipt. Honestly my experience not so great, on two occasions the bartenders served 'butt ins' before myself and other customers that were waiting, so I walked away, twice and went and got a soda once and an ice tea next, since fountain soda is not generally sold without a soda package.  Lets discuss, fountain soda. I did not purchase a soda package, I very rarely drink it, but after not being served at the bar in a timely manner I proceeded to get a fountain soda and was told I had to buy a can of soda instead, why? Still not sure why but after four agents approached the bar they sold me one.(Actually two glasses for the price of one something about the ounces) They were at least very, very nice and made an exception. Yes we all have our little quirks, myself included, putting those little things aside, honestly our trip was full of new memories and very enjoyable!

Wayne Bowen, very hospitable

Stewart, Wayne always greeted us with a smile and accommodated us by opening our room door for us.

Fantastic Food, great selections!

Easy in and easy out, fasted port we have used.
Great shops and entertainment.