Brilliance of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

vacation of my life

Sail Date: April 06, 2015

we had a wonderful trip. the ship is in tip top shape, and we constantly witnessed it being cleaned and maintained. Every meal there was someone offering hand santizer to keep us all from getting sick. The food was exceptional, and the service was exquisite. The staff were ALL friendly and courteous and we were constantly checked to confirm we were having a pleasant trip and that everything was cared for. Our shore excursions were perfect. I intend to comment on the ones we chose as well. I couldn't be more pleased with Royal Carribean and the brilliance. Thanks for making our experience magical. I can't wait to book our next cruise on this line.

the ship was constantly being cleaned, it was in beautiful shape and looked brand new.
Most nights were quite good, a few dishes weren't my favorite but the staff always offered me something else and ensured we were happy with our meal.
The staff were amazing, truely. I feel like I will miss them most of all.
there was always something for us to do, somewhere on the ship. I feel like there was a very nice mix of activities and shows.
we loved everything from Trivia to the various music sets in various locations on the deck to the big games. Excellent mix of activities and an amazing crew.
we loved both ports we went to. the excursions were well done and well organized.
clean, spacious, and the balcony was lovely. It was very quiet, we never really heard our neighbors. It was also convienent to the rest of the ship if you aren't shy of a few flights of stairs (which helped work off those dinners!).
Tampa, Florida
we just stayed the night before the cruise, it was fine, tampa is a nice town, and we had plenty of dining options.
George Town, Grand Cayman
plan on shopping for jewelry, the prices are great and if you are looking for something they have it at amazing prices. budget for shopping here.
Not a very good shopping port, the sales people are pushy and the goods are terrible. very dissapointing. However, we did the tour to Tulum and it was amazing, the reveiws you see on line are from idiots. I won't lie I would have loved to have more time but the experience and the sight were amazing, the beach below is GORGEOUS. Do this!!!

don't sit in your room. Find something to do, check out all areas of the ship after dinner, find something you would enjoy. as you set sail go to the solarium and find a deck chair along the glass. Breakfast, definitely hit the dining room atleast once. RELAX, let Royal carribean take care of you.