poor customer service

Brilliance of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Tampa Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 14, 2015
Ship: Brilliance of the Seas

This cruise was supposed to start out as a nice vacation for the family.  First of all the ship balconies were dirty and glass not cleaned.  Boat is a little on the old side looking.  My room key did not work for 4 days before they decided to re key the lock.  They keep telling me the same story we are trying to take care of it but, yet they failed to say can we offer you a free coke, drink or candy bar, while they did. When we landed in Cozumel my Id after being keyed the 4th time set off the whole ship and I had to stand away while someone came.  How embarrassing after I have spend 1 hr or so every day on my cruise at the Guest Relations desk.  I have never experienced customer service as I experience on this ship - Brilliance of the Seas. There people are not empowered with anything that makes them do the right thing for the customer, at one point after being so frustrated I told them they really do need to go on a Disney Cruise and learn how to please your customers.  The food was not excellent - same things kind of moved around every night except 2.  They nickel and dime you death with kids.

Kids could not get cokes unless pass bought and then they had to go to bar most of the time.  We had an Dolphin Excursion and the dolphins attacked my granddaughter so the rest of that days was ruined.  My daughter in law at the same location stepped on wire coming up from boards.  This went thru her shoe and she had to go back to ship for shot .  Overall this trip was not up to our expectations.  We had a total of 4 rooms on this ship, but, we will not travel on Brillance again.

Not enough for kids to do - those little teen nites are nothing and not enough shows

Karla very good - but balconies needed cleaning and you get left no shampoo or conditioner which they all do.

Don 't go!