brillance of the seas to key west and cozumel

Brilliance of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Tampa Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 17, 2015
Ship: Brilliance of the Seas

The food was not as good as my last 3 cruises. Also we had "gratuity" charges of $12.00/day added to the bill. I always left my gratuity on the last day to our waiters, cabin stewart,housekeeper and knew that they were tipped appropriately. I booked this cruise in October I believe and I feel I should have had the option to eat earlier sitting. I was told we could only get the last dinner sitting. We ate at 830 pm each night and missed all the shows.

food not as good as other cruises

not sure didn't see shows

n/a

need a 24 hr area to eat,usually noted either park café and windjammer were closed for 30 min here and there

on ,off trolley good!